Admission buttons for this year’s Trails West! festival are now on sale. The buttons are $8 in advance, and $10 at the gate. All festival guests under the age of 10 are free while accompanied by an adult. All others will need a button, or this year’s t-shirt to gain admission to Civic Center Park. The festival is August 19-21.
You can buy your festival buttons at the Allied Arts Council office, your local bank, or at one of the local businesses listed below.
Buttons can also be purchases online through St. Joseph Big Deals.
“There’s nowhere else in the Midwest offering this caliber of entertainment at the price of just under $3 a day,” said Teresa Fankhauser, Allied Arts Council Executive Director.
This year’s button artwork comes from Tim Griffin, a graphic designer and illustrator from St. Joseph, Mo. Griffin says he is honored to be the featured artist for Trails West!®, and he is grateful for the opportunity to showcase his talent and share his passion for art.
Button Locations (St. Joseph, Mo.):
– Allied Arts Council
– Apple Market (all locations including Savannah)
– Bank Midwest
– Beauty First
– Citizen’s Bank & Trust
– City Hall
– Commerce Bank
– CVS – N Belt
– CVS – S Belt
– Eagle Communications (Radio)
– East Hills Shopping Center
– Farmer’s State Bank
– Fast Gas (all locations)
– First Bank of Missouri
– Goetz Credit Union
– Mitchell Park Plaza
– Mosaic Life Care of St. Joseph, MO
– Nodaway Valley Bank
– Rolling Hills Library
– Speedy’s (all locations)
– St. Joe Teacher’s Credit Union
– St. Joseph Chamber of Commerce
– St. Joseph City Hall
– St. Joseph Museum
– St. Joseph Public Library – (East Hills, Carnegie, and Downtown)
– St. Joseph Visitors Bureau – Downtown
– St. Joseph Visitors Bureau – Woodbine
– UMB Bank