ST. JOSEPH, Mo. – The following is a listing of general highway maintenance and construction work in the Northwest Missouri region planned for the week of Feb. 5 – 12 from the Missouri Department of Transportation. In addition to the work listed below, there may be pothole patching, shoulder work, bridge maintenance, striping, brush cutting, guardrail repairs and other road work conducted throughout the region. Many of these will be moving operations and could include lane closures with delays. All scheduled maintenance and construction projects are subject to change.
MoDOT reminds the public to stay alert, watch for road work, buckle up, slow down, and drive with extreme caution through work zones and in changing weather conditions.
For more information about a project, please contact MoDOT at 1-888-ASK-MoDOT (888-275-6636) or visit modot.org/northwest. You can also follow MoDOT’s Northwest Missouri District on Twitter @ModotNorthwest and on Facebook.
- U.S. Route 71 – Pothole patching from the city limits of Maryville (Nodaway County) to Route B, Feb. 5 – 9
- Route H – Drainage work from U.S. Route 169 to three miles south, Feb. 5 – 8
- U.S. Route 169 – Bridge maintenance at the Middle Fork Grand River Bridge, Feb. 5 – 9
- Route YY – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Route 46 to West 130th Street, Feb. 7, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route YY – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from West 127th Place to West 130th Street, Feb. 8, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route YY – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from West 117th Street to West 110th Street, Feb. 9, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- U.S. Route 36 – Pothole patching from the Macon County line to Route 139, Feb. 5 – 7
- U.S. Route 136 – CLOSED for a bridge replacement project at the Muddy Creek Bridge. The road will be closed through February 2018.
- U.S. Route 136 – Shoulder work from the One Hundred and Two River Bridge to the Platte River Bridge, Feb. 5 – 9
- U.S. Route 71 – Pothole patching from the city limits of Maryville to Route B (Andrew County), Feb. 5 – 9