ST. JOSEPH, Mo. – The following is a listing of general highway maintenance and construction work in the Northwest Missouri region planned for the week of Feb. 26 – March 4 from the Missouri Department of Transportation. In addition to the work listed below, there may be pothole patching, shoulder work, bridge maintenance, striping, brush cutting, guardrail repairs and other road work conducted throughout the region. Many of these will be moving operations and could include lane closures with delays. All scheduled maintenance and construction projects are subject to change.
MoDOT reminds the public to stay alert, watch for road work, buckle up, slow down, and drive with extreme caution through work zones and in changing weather conditions.
For more information about a project, please contact MoDOT at 1-888-ASK-MoDOT (888-275-6636) or visit modot.org/northwest. You can also follow MoDOT’s Northwest Missouri District on Twitter @ModotNorthwest and on Facebook.
- U.S. Route 71 – Pothole patching from the city limits of Maryville (Nodaway County) to Route B, Feb. 27 – March 2
- Interstate 29 – Pothole patching, Feb. 26 – March 2
- Route 111 – Bridge maintenance at County Road 280, Feb. 26 – March 2. County Road 280 will be CLOSED from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily.
- Route 116 – Shoulder work from U.S. Route 69 (Clinton County) to Route 13, Feb. 26 – March 2
- Route 10 – Pothole patching from the city limits of Carrollton to Route FF, Feb. 26 – 27
- Route 33 – Drainage work at Route PP, Feb. 28 – March 2. A temporary traffic signal will direct traffic through the intersection.
- Route 116 – Shoulder work from U.S. Route 69 to Route 13 (Caldwell County), Feb. 26 – March 2
- Route YY – CLOSED for a culvert replacement two-tenths of a mile north of Route 46, Feb. 28, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route YY – CLOSED for a culvert replacement one mile north of Route 46, March 1, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route YY – CLOSED for a culvert replacement two miles north of Route 46, March 2, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- U.S. Route 36 – Pothole patching from the Macon County line to Route 139, Feb. 26 – 27
- Route 5 – Drainage work from the city limits of Laclede to the city limits of Linneus, Feb. 26 – 28
- U.S. Route 136 – CLOSED for a bridge replacement project at the Muddy Creek Bridge. The road will be closed through March 2018.
- U.S. Route 71 – Pothole patching from the city limits of Maryville to Route B (Andrew County), Feb. 27 – March 2